"Тайное царство". Наше творчество.

Объявление

Приветствуем тебя на форуме "Тайное царство"! Выкладывайте свое творчество: фанфики, стихи, свои рассказы, работы в графических редакторах и т. д. Помогайте форуму, приглашайте друзей, комментируйте роботы других участников, развлекайтесь с нами. Приятного времяпровождения! Только не забывайте про правила!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluoxin

Сообщений 31 страница 34 из 34

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Cheers

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!